What a week. Casey is now over a week old. I have so many things to write it's hard to start. Let me say that we have a beautiful, healthy baby and a mom who is getting stronger every day. Maybe later I'll blog about the 24 hour "adventure" to bring Casey to the world, but for now I'll focus on the events that seem big in my mind. Let me start by saying Michael is the best daddy and husband a girl could want, my mom Leslie is a super nanny and even better baby nurse (and danielle nurse), and grandpa Ken is also a source of strength and love for us. And Casey gets to meet her grandma Virginia and granddad Peter next week when the come to visit (perfect timing!).
In the hospital, I didn't want a lot of visitors (sorry everyone! Thank you for the well wishes and the emails, they mean so much to me). But we did have some visits from Nanny and Grandpa and Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Emma, and Great Aunt Ady and Great Uncle Lenny and Cousins Harold and Sonna.
 |
| Skin to Skin is so important to help babies regulate their temperature! |
No comments:
Post a Comment