October 5, 2014

Sarah turned 7 months a few days ago!


At 7 months, Sarah:

Can:
-Sleep through the night! HURRAY! Not every single night but its fantastic.
-spin around on her belly really fast
-rock back and forth on her knees like she is about to crawl, but doesn't crawl yet (except for pushing her self backwards)
-army crawl, she can kind of pull herself forward with her hands
-say dadadadadadada and other fun sounds
-play with toys and pass them from one hand to another

Likes:
-LOVES Casey, loves laughing with Casey, pretty much anything Casey!
-the bath. She loves to lie on her back while I hold her and teeth and kick her legs.
-banana, a lot! She feeds it to herself and would eat the whole banana if I let her (but I don't!)
-scream and screech like a loud dinasaur, I call it her happy scream
-loves the water - it calms her, sometimes the running water is  the only way to sooth her

Hates:
-having her snotty nose wiped, unfortunately it's always snotty! Sorry Sarah!
-She doesn't hate, but dislikes the stroller often during Stroller Strides, but she is getting more used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment