September 16, 2012

Casey is 6 months old (yesterday!)


We spent the day with Nanny and Grandpa and went for a light hike (birthday hike!) near by in Westchester.    We even tried introducing sweet potato, which wasn't a disaster but wasn't great either.  I can't believe Casey is 6 months old! She is more fun every day.

At 6 months,

Casey can:
-Roll over like a champ, and keep going
-dive to grab toys and things she wants
-go to sleep without too much of a struggle and sleep for hours
-chat and babble
-sit up by herself for long periods of time without using her arms for support
-do some yoga moves
-move on her belly forward and back, kind of like getting ready to crawl (yikes!)

Casey likes:
-still likes people and faces. If you smile at her, she will smile back. and sometimes she'll keep trying to catch someone's eye till they interact with her.
-still loves the bath - loves it, the water, the faucet
-playing with her feet
-baseball caps - she loves the brim.

Casey hates:
-being tired or hungry (like her momma I guess!)
-being in her car seat if she needs to burp.
-not much really, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.  Oh, maybe getting in her sleep sack, she knows it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment